I am passionate about (and have significant expertise) helping people:
- live the strength, balance, flexibility, roundedness, and calmness into their daily lives
- find confidence, courage, and clarity after being stuck in limited beliefs and disconnection to their true self
- integrate daily self-care and self-love in a crazy, sometimes chaotic world
- breaking out of the five core excuses that keep us bound in limitations
- turning your shadows into trusted guides and allies.
I’m not afraid to go deep, be irreverent, and sometimes offer unexpectedly witty sense of humor. Nor am I afraid of vulnerability and transparency. We’re all in this together and if I can shine a light on the path, a faster journey can happen. Besides, it is far more fun to walk together most of the time.
I love to write. I love to talk (just ask all of my former elementary school teachers!). If you’re looking for an interview, guest blog. or expert soundbite, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Email me to receive the talking points/questions.
- The secret guides to bringing clarity, peace, and presence to your daily life
- Understanding why bad things happen and how to move forward with love, ease, and grace
- The Art of Living Yoga
- Wake up! Take control of your life and live your greatness
Get the Bio
Wendy Reese Hartmann is a holistic personal trainer, yoga coach, author, speaker, host of The Whole Being Zone and registered 500 hour yoga teacher with 18 years of teaching experience. She has published three books. Her latest, “ Alchemy of Yoga: Living yoga off the mat” is available on Amazon. Receive regular Wendy Wisdom (and inspiration) at wholebeinginc.com.
Wendy Reese Hartmann is a holistic personal trainer, yoga coach, author, speaker, host of Mindfulness Miracles and a 500 Registered Yoga Teacher (and 200 eRYT) with 18 years of teaching experience. Wendy considers yoga asana to be training for living whole off the mat. She infuses ancient wisdom with pragmatic woo-woo in applicable, fun, and slightly irreverent ways to optimize wholeness. Wendy holds a BS in exercise science from Northern Arizona University and a MA in Applied Community Change and Conservation from Future Generations Graduate School. You can find her writing in MindBodyGreen, Huffington Post, Yogadownload, Elephant Journal, and BrainSpeak. She has published three books. Her latest, “ Alchemy of Yoga: Living yoga off the mat” is available on Amazon. The Ozarks of Northwest Arkansas is “home base” for Wendy where she rejuvenates and creates. Receive regular Wendy Wisdom (and inspiration) on her blog at wholebeinginc.com, Instagram @wholebeinginc or Facebook fb.com/WendyReeseHartmann