Every day, you go to work. You have a good job and your co-workers are good. The only thing is the work isn’t fulfilling and at the end of the day, you’re too tired to do the things you love. But looking for something more fulfilling is daunting and, quite honestly, you’re scared it would set you back financially or that you’d fail.
While your health is pretty good and you know all the things you should be doing, you’re masterful at finding legitimate reasons to not follow through and then feel guilty and frustrated with yourself.
You’ve done a lot of really great work on yourself and even healed some old wounds, but there is an underlying struggle, a voice in your head, constantly reminding you that’s you’re not enough, not worthy and you don’t know that it will ever go away. Though you wouldn’t tell people this, you’ve often wished it would all end, like you could just not exist anymore, but you’d never consider yourself suicidal.
You feel like a part of you is lost and you don’t know how to get it back.
My approach works for people who:
- are fighting a sense of unworthiness or not being enough while deep down, know they’re here for a reason and they want to live purposefully
- are ready to make changes in their life and know that while it may not be easy, they can do it with the support to guide them through
- want something more to their life
- don’t want to die necessarily, but don’t want to keep living like this
- are ready to tap into their greatness and bring it into the world
This approach works if:
- you consider yourself spiritual
- feel like you’re different from everyone else because you don’t quite think like they do
- you enjoy learning and challenging yourself in order to grow
- you desire happiness and some inner peace
Click here to set up a discovery session. We’ll talk about where you are in your life, where you want to be, and steps to get you there.
You may be ready to jump right in and get started on your journey to wholeness. Check out the Alchemy of Yoga here.